- Provide a powerful voice for our children
- Act as a relevant resource for our families and our community
- Serve as a strong advocate for the education and well-being of our children
- Assist our school’s administrators and teachers in their efforts to educate O. Henry’s students
- Foster financial and volunteer support for our school’s activities and educational needs
We are dedicated to assisting our children develop socially, emotionally, physically and academically.
We work in partnership with a wide range of individuals and organizations to accomplish our goals.
We will actively solicit input from all individuals who have a vested interest in O. Henry Middle School.
We value all individuals. Our efforts reflect what we believe is in the best interest of our entire school.
We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on the promises and commitments we make.
The O. Henry Middle School Parent Teacher Association invites you to become an active member of our organization.
It’s quick and easy to join online.
- President – Monique Norman
- 1st Vice President (President Elect) – Ashley Putman
- Vice President of Support – Erika Brown
- Vice President of Communications – Mona Taylor
- Vice President of Fundraising – Sharon Hornfischer
- Treasurer – Mark Mauldin
- Treasurer Elect – Tina Straus
- Secretary – Cherylann Campbell
- Parliamentarian – Dana Kocurek
- ACPTA Delegate – Shelly Leyden