Support O. Henry
Donating to O. Henry Middle School’s Parent Teacher Association is as simple as doing your normal shopping! That’s right, there are a number of stores that have wonderful contribution programs and all you have to do is designate / inform them that you would like to participate in their school contribution program.
For your convenience, we have highlighted a few of the stores that have contribution programs below.
Randalls’ Good Neighbor Program Form
Enroll for free in Take Charge of Education® and Target will donate up to 1% of your REDcard purchases to the eligible K-12 school of your choice.
When you use your REDcard Credit or Debit Card, save 5% off every shopping trip and Target will give 1% of your total purchase back to O. Henry Middle School. Its Simple!
- Apply. Come to your Target store to apply for the Target REDcard Credit or Debit Card by asking for an application at checkout.
• All you will need is a valid state-issued driver’s license/identification card and be able to provide your Social Security number
• If applying for the Target Debit card, you will also need to have a checking account and a blank check. The Target Debit Card works like a check at all Target stores – only there’s no check writing involved. It debits your purchase amount from the existing bank checking account.
- Enroll. Sign up for Take Charge of Education and designate O. Henry Middle School as your eligible K-12 school
• Enroll at your local Target store, online at Target.com, or by calling 1-800-316-6142
- Shop. Target will donate up to 1% of your REDcard purchases to O. Henry Middle School