Join us in the Library for a short meeting and our final wellness speaker of the school year, Will Crosswell, Clinical Director of Alpha 180 and licensed psychologist specializing in young adults in recovery from substance abuse.
It will be an informal roundtable including discussion on substances our kids are likely to see around in the coming years, normal versus abnormal behavior around substance use, and finally the many local resources we have here in Austin for advice, guidance, or immediate help.
We will also vote on both the 2019-20 PTA Board slate and the 2019-20 PTA budget.
The 2019-20 slate is:
- President: Brannon Smith
- Vice President of Fundraising/Ways & Means (Second VP): Collin Ohanian
- President Elect (First VP): Sherrill Deering
- Vice President of Support/Services (Third VP): Nancy Nesbitt
- Vice President of Communications: Michele Murphy
- Treasurer: Emily Mika
- Assistant Treasurer: Carolyn Bryant
- Secretary: Rachel Elder
Feel free to bring your lunch. We look forward to you joining us!