How your contributions make a difference!
Round Up is the O. Henry PTA’s main fundraiser that provides supplemental funding for all departments – Athletics, AVID, Electives, English, Fine Arts, Health, Library, Math, Physical Education, Social Studies, Special Education, and Mental Health for every grade level. Your contribution will benefit EVERY student during THIS academic school year.
A BIG THANK YOU for the generous sponsorships and donations from our families and community businesses. Your donations supported O. Henry Middle School in the following ways:
- $24,000 for Air Purifiers for every classroom
- $15,000 for Picnic Tables and other supplies for outdoor classrooms
- $10,000 for Physical Education, Health and Athletics used to purchase new equipment and a new shed for storage
- $10,000 for Technology and Subscriptions for online platforms
- $10,000 for the four Academic Departments- Science, Social Studies, Math and English
- $9,000 for Classroom Supplies
- $8,000 for Trophy Cases for the entry to the school
- $7,500 for Meals and Treats for teachers and staff
- $3,200 for Mustang Day, a schoolwide event on the last day of school
- $2,000 for our Fine Arts Department
- $1,500 for our career and technology program
In addition to supporting each department, we are excited to bring back support for the following programs throughout this school year:
- $12,000 to cover a staff stipend of $200 to EVERY staff member for classroom supplies.
- $8,000 in student scholarships for field trips so EVERY student can participate in these exciting learning opportunities.